Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas Season 2007

Wow! I cannot believe that I have not updated this blog since December 3rd! Time has flown by even quicker than I could have imagined. We have been busy, busy, busy- but I suppose that is a good thing.

The following photo was our official Spurgeon Christmas Card photo this year. If you did not receive one- I apologize in advance. We were very lax this year in getting them out- completely my fault as I wasn't happy with the photos (getting a good photo of all 8 kids is a challenge)- so I kept trying to get the perfect photo until I just gave up and decided to send the cards out. It also didn't help that most of my address records got burned up and I was too lazy to lookup all the addresses! Again- my apologies!



We went to the kids Aunt Dawn's and Granny Smith's place for an early Christmas. The kids had a great time- Aunt Dawn and Granny had a great party for all of them. We all had a great time- so our thanks go out to them! The following photos were from our time at their house. By the way, the lovely little girl in the green sweatshirt in the photos is Dawn's lovely daughter, Madison.)



Before we travelled North to Ohio for Christmas, the kids made a Gingerbread house. I thought that they did a pretty good job. (As you may notice- some of the original trim had disappeared from the house before I could take a picture of it. I wonder what could have happened to those gumdrops?)



Once the kids were out of school for their Christmas break- we travelled up to Columbus, OH to spend Christmas with Jenise's family. This was our first time to travel to James's lovely new home- which he was brave enough to let us come and stay with him. We had a great time. Below are some of the photos from our time there. (More photos can be seen on our online photo album at http://picasaweb.google.com/danielspurgeon

No comments: